VR Media Platform: VerestVR.
You can share 360-degree photos and videos on VerestVR..
* Beta 1.0 update information
1. Design change
2. Optimal video encoding is provided based on smartphone specification
- Galaxy Note 4 and higher: 4K
- Lower than Galaxy Note 4: 2K or HD
VerestVR is a VR media sharing platform which allows VR content creators to create their own channels and freely provide VR media to subscribers.
1. Users can enjoy various VR media fit for their mobile environment through the 2D swipe mode or 3D 360° mode.
2. Media uploaded by content creators are automatically encoded and provided in various encoding qualities.
3. Content creators are also able to have users pay to view their media content.
4. VR live streaming is available and taking advantage of this feature is as simple as setting up a personal channel.
5. Content creators can check analytical statistics to identify areas where users showed more interest and areas which where ledd popular.
6. Content creators can also set up to receive donations from their fans.
7. You can easily zoom in and zoom out (Normal viewing mode).
8. 360° photos can also be shared.
Enjoy a full VR media experience through VerestVR.
Media player which provides a 360° view in all directions.
1. 4K high definition 360° video and images
2. 3D + 360° video playback
3. Easily switch between Normal view mode and VR mode
4. Zoom in and zoom out capability (Normal view mode)
5. Data collection and visualization of users' viewing patterns (focus areas).
※ Galaxy A5, A7 do not run in VR mode because they do not contain a gyro sensor.
※ When not run in Wi-Fi mode, download or streaming videos may be subject to data rates (depending on your data plan).
※ Separate VR equipment (i.e. Google Cardboard) is required to experience 3D VR media.
VerestVR is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-10. The program can be installed on Android.
VerestVR (version 1.02) has a file size of 30.41 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.